We have the collaboration and support of thirty (38) Associated Partners including 22 mining companies, 4, recycling companies, 4 research centres, 5 mining suppliers and 3 universities.
They committed to supporting our students with internship and thesis work.
- METSOOUTOTEC (FINLAND) OY, Finland
- TERRAFAME GROUP OY, Finland
- Agnico Eagle Oy, Finland
- Geopyora, Finland
- Dragon Mining Oy, Finland
- Monolithos, Grece
- BioSO4 Oy, Finland
- Boliden, Sweden
- Copperstone Vicaria AB, Sweden
- Timegate Instruments Oy, Finland
- Spectra-Media, Croatia
- Depos d.o.o., Croatia
- Holcim (Hrvatska) d.o.o., Croatia
- FLSmidth GmbH, Austria
- Karntner Montnindustrie GhmH, Austria
- PMT-Jetmil GmbH, Austria
- CEMTEC Cement and Mining Technology GmbH, Austria
- Zementwerk LEUBE GmbH, Austria
- IFE Aufbereitungstechnik GmbH, Austria
- Bernegger GmbH, Austria
- Omya GmbH, Austria
- Binder & Co AG, Austria
- RHI Magnesita GmbH, Austria
- Corporacion Chilena de Investigacion del Agua, CETAQUA, Chile
- Nacional de Pilotaje de Tecnologías para la Minería, Chile
- Santo Domingo, Chile
- Saulo SPA, Chile, No/PIC
- Seven Project SPA, Chile, No/PIC
29. Centro de Tecnologia Mineral, Brazil
30. Geologian tutkimuskeskus GTK, Finland
31. Dpto. Ingenieria Geologica y Minera/Universidad Politecnica de Madrid/ E.T.S.I. Minas y Energia, Spain
32. Copper Belt University, Zambia
33. University Catolica del Norte, Chile
35. Helmholtz Institute Freiberg for Resource Technology, German
36. Gumiimpex-GRP d.o.o, Croatia
37. Metis d.d, Croatia
38. IGM Sljuncara Trstenik d.o.o., Croatia
39. IAB Weimar Institute of Applied Construction Research, Germany
Looking to recruit a PROMISE program intern with meaningful responsibilities and the possibility to make an impact??
In the fouth-semester (Jan-July), students should develop a Master Thesis, the research work is based on on-site or lab investigation (usually three months). After the data collection period, students develop the thesis flowing the scientific reach method and supervised and co-supervised by the university and associate partner. Master thesis subjects may be proposed by the industrial partner or professors.
Can associate partners can propose a project topic?
- Yes, APs can make an impact in supporting a brighter future for our students
- Promise consortium will send you a list of project options
- You can submit your own topic by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and this will be discussed with a suitable supervisor of the partners’ universities
Can students propose a topic?
Yes, if a company different from the associate partners is able to support your project (internship, access to data, plant, etc.), and your research works with samples and analysis ask a supervisor to register your topic in the nearest PROMISE university.