- Once the student applications have been accepted by the PROMISE Consortium Committee, the Consortium Universities enrol these students according to their own regulations where each student will follow at least one semester of the PROMISE master.
- Enrolment is only official after accepting the place. However, initially, the registration always takes place administratively at the coordinator’s institution.
- Upon registration, all students are required to sign a Student Agreement (link below), the content of which is defined by the Consortium Committee, defining their rights and duties.
- All PROMISE Students are obliged to:
- attend assiduously the prescribed lectures and examinations of the PROMISE program during the 1.5 academic years with the objective of successfully validating the modules and 0.5 for creating the thesis inherent in the program of studies.
- participate in joint activities, such as workshops, challenge weeks and summer schools even if there are no direct ECTS corresponding to it;
- attend assiduously the national language course offered in the host institutions even if there is no ECTS corresponding to it;
- to respect the internal rules and charts of the hosting institutions (library, computer chart, etc.);
- students must ensure that they do not engage in any form of unfair practice, whereby they take action which may result in them obtaining for themselves or others, an unpermitted advantage. An unfair practice is any act whereby a person may get an unpermitted advantage for him/herself or for another.
- Participate in the PROMISE Master Programme course evaluation and quality assurance procedures
Student Agreement Template
The program rules and commitment of students and consortium are stated in the Student Agreement see links below
for late arrival students (or early leaving), there is an indication of the prorates considering the date of their arrival to the program.